Our KROON Service Commitment
The ability of your facility to operate safely and productively is dependent on the integrity of your electrical distribution system and the integrity of the people performing work on that system. As your Service provider, this is our commitment to you:
- We pledge to be open and fair in all of our dealings with you, and pledge all of our efforts to deliver what we promise, when we promise.
- Our certified representatives are salaried, trained professionals committed to a high standard of integrity. They will focus on your specific needs to build a long-term relationship with you based on mutual trust and competitive pricing.
- Our certified electricians are highly-trained and experienced electrical system specialists committed to assuring the integrity of your electrical system. Their professional recommendations are based on assuring facility safety and minimizing business interruptions.
You will receive the finest electrical service available.
When working in your facility, we will:
- Be in professional, uniformed attire
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) will be worn as defined by the CSA-Z462
- Obtain authorization and perform all work with a minimum of interruption within the facility
- Provide you with a detailed Electrical Maintenance Report and maintain records of all work
- Perform all work according to the Canadian and Provincial Electrical Codes
When you call us for emergency service, we will:
- Immediately respond to your need by dispatching trained specialists
- Arrive within the time promised or communicate any changes for your approval